We, at Opentalk, believe that talking can open the world of possibilities. In our mission of making taking easy, fun and rewarding, we are looking to sign up bright & dynamic students who can spread the idea of talking in their campus.
Meet our Student Ambassadors!
We have ambassadors in over 20 countries, spanning more than 50 colleges! Here are some of them:
If you are interested to become one, please fill up the form below to apply.
Become an Opentalk Campus Ambassador in your college.
- Sign up new users for Opentalk.
- Be available to talk on the app everyday to interact with users in order to assist onboarding other users and engage them on the app.
- Generate awareness of Opentalk among the campus and your network.
- Increase campus penetration via on-campus tabling, email distribution and social media promotions.
- Identifying the types of events most likely to engage students’ imaginations and interests, and strategies to encourage use Opentalk.
- Applicants should be enrolled and presented on campus.
- Applicant should have good communication skill in English.
- Event management experience and good social media reach is a plus point.
- Campus Ambassador will earn cash incentive and a certificate of appreciation after successfully completing the program. Fill up the form above or write to us email@example.com for details about the stipend.
- The program is designed to give Campus Ambassador programs multiple other benefits:
- Chance to build a great network with-in college and across campuses by providing networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with Industry stalwarts closely and learn from their vast industry experience
- Learn, experiment and experience to promote and market a tech product
- A great experience to showcase for future career opportunities
- Campus Ambassadors will have an opportunity to get an internship or job in Opentalk. The selection will entirely depend upon the Campus Ambassador performance and the job openings in the company.
Interested in applying and exploring more? Fill up the form here.