Keeping a girl interested is definitely something most guys would deem difficult or just downright nerve-wrecking. Attracting a female is one thing, getting her to stay interested in us is another. But of course, this should slow us down in our noble journey for the pursuit women. Online dating has become such a trend that it now sounds pretty normal when we hear couples saying they’ve met and fell in love online. Sounds pretty sweet right? Back to the current issue — how do we exactly keep a girl interested online? Below are a few tips on how to keep her glued to you:
- Stay interesting. Don’t stick with your usual pick up lines or getting stuck with the ordinary. Try to have a conversation that would make her be interested in you —let her talk about her hobbies, interests, opinions and beliefs and she will surely become at ease with you sooner or later. And of course, that’s your cue in getting a little personal with her at last.
- Make her like you. Get to know her wants and from there you have the idea on how to win her heart. Talk and listen — it’s a great way to get to know someone. Let herself open up about her needs and wants (the talk about relationships usually come in at this part), her favorite stuff, ideals and plans for the future — that’s a sure fire way to make her like you at last.
- Make her talk. Women are very emotionally connected to whatever they do — even online. When they start to share something about themselves, it already means that they are now comfortable in communicating with you. Of course, this doesn’t mean you limit yourself in just saying, “That’s cool,” “You’re right,” or “Uh huh,” — learn how to strike the balance and share something about yourself too.
- Get a little naughty. Try to add a little bit of spice in dealing with her. Don’t just be too simple or ordinary or keep on playing safe — she might as well just talk to a librarian or the wall. Learn how to flirt online and have a way with words — she’d definitely be up for fun believe me.
- Ask her to hangout. When things get a little “serious”, why not ask her out on a real date? Give yourselves a time to hang out and get to know more about each other. Finally meeting up is a big step in your status and that’s when the real challenge begins. Go on and ask her now!